- The padlock incident probably my most embarassing moment of 2010 Padlock post
- Bra incident 17th June post
- Confusing a contraception poster at the doctors with a 'kids look at the funny sausage poster) - 15th November post. I’ve also been to a few weird and wacky weddings: a dry wedding (the shock!); a wedding in a wood (31st August); and my gorgeous friend Onelia’s wedding (30th October).
- Really not recognising local sportsmen celebrities (29th August).
- I went to LA for my friends wedding, without the kids which was heaven but still managed to have a few ditzy moments (19th September).
- I've had a knee operation finally so I can carry on running (6th July).
- Learnt that I'm not really cut out to be a full time mummy, I just don't have the creativity (31st August).
- I went back to work after a year off with son 3 and have had some interesting moment in the past 3 months being back at work (27th September 5th November).
- My gorgeous boys have all had major milestones this year. Son 1 turned six and is now reading fluently so I obviously think he's a genius. Son 2 is a slightly less 'strong willed' (stroppy) child (see 11th July post) but still asks interesting questions (see 2nd September post) and has now started nursery school. Son 3 (the baby) has learnt to walk, feed himself, say some words and of course have tantrums, of course he is the cutest 'wobbler' in the world who as the youngest can do no wrong in my eyes.
- And of course, I've started this blog so make my 2011 and become a follower.
Saturday, 1 January 2011
My 2010 highlights
Wow, what are year in 2010 I’ve had. My ditzy mummy highlights were:
Posted by Ditzy Mummy at 01:45