Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

The end of Ditzy Mummy

Hey there, its been a while as I've been far too hectic. I had my brothers' wedding at which I gave a reading - well the wrong reading. I got my Song of Solomon passages wrong, so after forgetting my reading and then having to get up at a lectern the rector had put out another Song of Solomon passage that I had originally said I would do. I went with the reading I had been practising. Anyway it was a fantastic wedding, lots of friendly people (who could have been artifically stimulated to be friendly if you get my drift!). 

I've also realised that after being incredibly broke that I need to get some freelance work (diversity / human rights training or consultancy if anyone is interested) and I don't have enough time. So something has to give and as I don't get many comments / feedback on this blog I've decided my blog has to go. It seems that to make a blog really successful I need to put time and effort in. For the time being its the end of Diary of Ditzy Mummy but to end with another ditzy moment, I recently bought an iPod off ebay (I poured lemon juice on hubbie's which is the 3rd one I've lost or broken). The iPod had been working but when I was walking whilst using it this weekend it kept going on pause, and I couldn't get it to stop. I contacted the seller to point out it now wasn't working and he got annoyed as he said it was working when he sold it to me 3 weeks ago. Hubbie then pointed out that the headphones it had come with had a pause button on it. Oh s**t not again, I need a brain transplant.  

5 comments:

Frankie Parker said...

Oh no, good luck in getting some work...

Tinuke B said...

Glad the wedding went well. I am on ipod number 3, always manage to lose them : (

Good luck with the extra work!

xxx

Gemma said...

Boo, I may not comment often but always read your posts. Never cease to make me laugh!!

Will miss your blog but good luck with the extra work.
Maybe you will blog again one day-I do hope so?

Take care and thanks for the giggles.

Gemma (lungs behaving badly) xxx

Unknown said...

good luck and I know what you mean about the time it takes to cultivate a blog. You never know once things are settled you may come back. I hope so x

Tamsyn wood said...

hiya !

how's mental world for u?? i wanted to contact you, but have no email address for you, mine is tamsynwood@hotmail.fr, i'd really like to discuss with you what you wrote about in a comment on my last blog- it's so kind of you to offer, and i would be very interested in talking to you...can you email me, and then i can talk further with u about it???? thanku so much in advance....tamsyn xxxxxx