Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Coffee

I was tired this morning and in a hurry to get to work so whilst waiting for the lift in the lobby of my office I couldn't keep my eyes of this women's cup of coffee in her hand. I then had a very strong urge to grab her coffee, push her over and run away. I really needed a coffee to wake up and a nice hot coffee that I hadn't made or paid for!! However, there were a few obstacles.

I didn't think it would go down too well in the lobby of Westminster City Hall if I robbed a women's coffee, plus to get away I would have to run up 10 flights of stairs which would have been hard. So instead, fought my urge and made a horrible instant coffee instead. How I love my little daydreams.

No comments: