Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Swimming instructor

Had another incident at the gym the other night. I was coming out of the changing rooms and bumped into the kids swimming instructor who I only ever see in his wetsuit at their swimming lessons. So at first I didn't recognise him I then realised who he was and said "I didn't recognise you with your clothes on". Omigod, how does that sound? Now, to make matters worse he's a bit of a hottie, all the mums instead of watching their little ones swimming tend to eye him up in his wetsuit, wishing they were going home with him rather than to their husbands / partners. So when I was finishing my workout, I saw that he was having a swim and wanted to see him in his swimming trunks his swimming but he caught me having a good look through the glass bit into the swimming pool, again how embarrassing!

No comments: