Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

I need a wife

I can't seem to get the right place at the right time. Today, managed to get all 3 boys ready for school out of the house and at the doctors for 8am so the baby could have his MMR. Right time, wrong day. It was for Monday, I do vaguely remembering writing it down at work with date of 15th butin my head was sure the appointment was for today.

I was mentioning to colleague yesterday that I need a wife (she thought I had something to tell her). Isn't that what proper wives do, remind their husbands / partners where, what and when they're meant to be... but maybe I just need some new brain cells that can remember better. Not sure if my brain has shrunk or tiredness just means I can't retain information. Have you had any forgetful moments seen kids came along?

No comments: