I’ve been tagged by Hello its Gemma to share 7 things you didn’t know about me. Pop over there and read hers http://helloitsgemma.wordpress.com/author/helloitsgemma/page/2/
1. I am a trained Beauty Therapist but haven't practicised since I was 22 as I was the worst beauty therapist in the world. I once was doing a Guint facial and 'forgot' to turn on the machine whilst rolling the metal rollers over the clients' face. Whoops, had to make a pingy noise to pretend the machine had finished.
2. I was on Blue Peter when I was 10 with my cat who got lost in the ceiling of the BBC Centre and then bit Sarah Greene live on air.
3. I hate camping, I spent the summer of 1992 island hopping around the Greek Islands and could only cope with camping for 2 nights maximum without giving in and getting a room instead. Even though I had no money for food I could not cope with camping. When people mention they are going camping with their kids I don't understand why!!!!
4. I reached Grade 8 on the flute when I was 15, started my teachers qualification to teach the flute but haven't played in over 20 years. Its on my too do list....
5. Me and my husband once went drinking all night with Dev from Coronation Street and another actor whose name I can't remember, we ended up drinking coffee in Soho at 6 in the morning.
6. At my hubbie's work do in Birmingham (when he was my boyfriend) we had an argument at the hotel where we were staying. So I threw his clothes in the hotel corridor but the door shut behind me locking me out of the room, I was in my pyjamas. I had to go down to the reception to get another card for the room whilst all my hubbie's work friends were sitting in the reception staring at me strangely (I had only just met them that day and he had only just started his job).
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue, strangely my Dad can do the same trick but none of my boys can (well haven't asked the baby yet).
I have tagged the following bloggers who make me laugh and are thought provoking: