Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Whipsnade Zoo

Last week took the boys to Whipsnade zoo to meet a friend. Its a lovely place to take children as once you're past the entrance is fairly crowd free as its so vast and the animals are spread out (not roaming about though). I liked it so much I've bought annual passes for us all.

Had a ditzy moment though when we visited the hippos, there were 2 lying on top of each other. As I approached the enclosure I thought the hippos were mother and daughter was the one on 'top' looked smaller, I commented to the kids "ah look its mummy is giving it a cuddle". The bloke next to me responded "I don't think so". I then noticed they were the same size and were probably doing "the wild thing". Whoops...

No comments: