Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Leeds Mama friend

The whole family went up on mass to Leeds to see a close friend who is expecting in September. I took all the baby stuff up to pass onto her. This means there is no way I could possibly have another baby and I like that all the funky baby clothes have been passed on.

It was lovely seeing my friend, but son 2 had to have a wee every half an hour so we stopped at every service station on the M1. I nearly gave him a bottle to pee in as it was taking so long to get home and everytime he wanted a wee we had about 15 miles till the next service station. So had tantruming 3 year old screaming in the back. Oh the joy of driving 200 miles with 3 children.

No comments: