Follow my ditzy mummy moments caused by a shrunken brain, not enough sleep and too much juggling.

Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Off to LA

Yippee, tomorrow off to LA for my friend's wedding Emma. She's already married (boyfriend who she'd never lived with was moving back to US and she needed green card to follow him) so the wedding is on Friday in LA where they live. All the way back in January I told hubbie we were going (she's a v.good friend) and he kept coming up with issues so told him I was going with or without him.... So its without him, and leaving my bundles of trouble behind for 6 days.

Starting to panic as apart from buying loads of clothes off ebay that don't fit I'm not very organised. Looking forward to child-free flight, watching loads of films and not worrying about children needing the loo when the seat belt sign is on.

No comments: